Rolling road (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rolling road may refer to:
- Rolling Road, a major road in Maryland, USA
- In rail transport rolling road, refers to trucks carried on trains for part of their journey. See rolling highway
- Rolling Road (VRE station), train station on the Manassas Line, Virginia Railway Express, USA
- The Rolling Road, a 1927 British film
- Rolling road, a term sometimes used for a chassis dynamometer
- The Rolling English Road, a poem by G. K. Chesterton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rolling road.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.