Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up romaine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Romaine may refer to:
- Romaine lettuce, a variety of lettuce
- Romaine, Tasmania, Australia, a suburb of Burnie
- Romaine (Franche-Comté), a river in eastern France
- Romaine-class frigate, a French Navy class designed in 1794
- French frigate Romaine (1794), lead ship of the class
- Romaine (name), a list of people and fictional characters with the surname or given name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Romaine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.