Roman Holiday (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Roman Holidays)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Roman holiday in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roman Holiday is a 1953 film starring Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck.
Roman Holiday may also refer to:
Film and television
- Roman Holiday (1987 film), an American television film based on the 1953 film
- Roman Holiday (2017 film)
- "Roman Holiday" (Gossip Girl), an episode of Gossip Girl
- The Roman Holidays, a 1972 American animated television series
- Roman Holiday (band), an American alternative-rock band since 2008
- Roman Holliday, a 1980s British swing and pop band
- Roman Holiday, a musical play, based on the 1953 film
- "Roman Holiday", a 2012 song by Nicki Minaj
- Roman Holiday, 1963 song written by Norman Malkin and Margie Rayburn, performed by The Cliffters, and then Stan Worth Orchestra
- Roman Holiday, a 2015 song by Halsey
- Roman Holiday (novel), a 1931 novel by Upton Sinclair
- "Roman holiday," an English expression of Schadenfreude
- "Roman Holiday," the eleventh issue of the Batman: The Long Halloween limited series.
- Roman festivals, holidays in ancient Rome
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roman Holiday.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.