From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Romano-German)
Romano-Germanic may refer to:
- Romano-Germanic culture of ancient Germanic peoples subject to the Roman Empire
- Romano-Germanic law, a family of legal systems
- Romano-Germanic Empire, more commonly called the Carolingian Empire
- Romano-Germanic Museum, Cologne, Germany
- Romano-Germanic Pontifical, a rite of Roman Catholic monastic worship
Romano-German may refer to:
- Romano-German emperor (German: Römisch-deutscher Kaiser), a term used by some historians for any emperor of the Holy Roman Empire
- "Romano-German," N.Y. Danilevsky's term for the opposite counterpart of Slavic culture in Europe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix