From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Romanza (Italian: "Romance") may refer to:
- Romance (music), genre and list of compositions entitled "Romance"
- "Romanza", the title of Variation XIII of Elgar's Enigma Variations
- Romanza for guitar, Miguel Llobet (1875-1938)
- Romanza (for organ), Ralph Vaughan Williams
- Romanza (Paganini-Ponce)
- Romanza, arrangement of two songs of Robert Schumann by Segovia
- Romanza for horn and orchestra, Arthur Butterworth
- Romanza (for cello and piano) by Mario Ruiz Armengol (1914-2002)
- "Romanza", a song by Andrea Bocelli, written by Mauro Malavasi, from his album Bocelli
Note: the following entries are arranged in an etymological tree.
- Roma (disambiguation)
- Rome (disambiguation)
- Romanus (disambiguation)
- Romain (disambiguation)
- Romaine (disambiguation)
- Roman (disambiguation)
- Romana (disambiguation)
- Romania (disambiguation)
- Romanization (disambiguation)
- Romano (disambiguation)
- Romansh language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Romanza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.