Ron Worley is a former Republican member of the Kansas House of Representatives, representing the 30th district. He served from 2007 through 2013, having been defeated in the 2012 Republican Primary  by Randy Powell, Olathe. He ran again against Powell in the 2014 Republican Primary, and was subsequently defeated.
Prior to being elected, Worley worked for 14 years as a building official in Lenexa, and has served in the U.S. Air Force. He received his Bachelor's in Business Administration from Kansas State University.
Worley is a member of the Kansas City Catbackers Club, Leadership Lenexa Alumni Association, Lenexa Chamber of Commerce, and the Veterans of Foreign Wars.
- Commerce and Labor
- Aging and Long Term Care
- Economic Development and Tourism
The top 5 donors to Worley's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Kansans for Lifesaving Cures $1,000
- 2. Kansas Contractors Assoc $1,000
- 3. Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce $900
- 4. AT&T $500
- 5. Kansas Medical Society PAC State Fund $500
- "Kansas Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Election Results" (PDF).
- "Kansas Secretary of State - 2014 Primary Election Results" (PDF).
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Ron Worley Biography
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign Contributions