Rondine is the Italian word for swallow (a type of bird).
|Look up rondine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It can refer to:
- La rondine, an opera by Puccini
- Rondine (Arezzo), a hamlet in Arezzo
- Rondine, four-cylinder engine developed by Gilera
- Corvette Rondine, a model of the Chevrolet Corvette (C2)
- Rondine typeface produced by Nebiolo Printech
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rondine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.