Jump to navigation Jump to search
Roo is a fictional character in the Winnie-the-Pooh stories.
Roo or ROO may also refer to:
- Andrés Quintana Roo (1787-1851), Mexican liberal politician and author
- Jo de Roo (born 1937), Dutch former road racing cyclist
- Remi De Roo (born 1924), Canadian retired Roman Catholic bishop
- Roo Borson (born 1952), Canadian poet
- Roo Dorr (1909-c. 1961), Australian rugby union player
- Nick Riewoldt (born 1982), Australian rules footballer nicknamed Roo
- Wayne Rooney (born 1985), English football player nicknamed Roo
- Auntie Roo, in the 1961 film Whoever Slew Auntie Roo?
- Roo Stewart, in the Australian soap opera Home and Away
- Roo, shortened name for kangaroo
- ROO, IATA code for Rondonópolis Airport, Brazil
- ROO, ISO 639-3 code for the Rotokas language, spoken on the island of Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
- Roo bar or bull bar, a protective device for a motor vehicle
- RoO, abbreviation of Rules of origin in international trade
- Roe (disambiguation)
- Roos (disambiguation)
- Rooing, a variation of sheep shearing where the fleece is plucked by hand
- Rewe (disambiguation)
- Rew (disambiguation)
- Ru (disambiguation)
- Rue (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.