Jump to navigation Jump to search
Roop or ROOP may refer to:
- Bob Roop (born 1942), American wrestler
- Clawson Roop (1888–1972), director of the United States Bureau of the Budget
- George Roop (born 1981), American mixed martial artist
- Isaac Roop (1822–1869), American politician
- Jeff Roop (born 1973), Canadian actor
- Joyce Elaine Roop (1952–1995), American attorney and environmental activist
- Ted Roop (born 1977), Canadian radio personality
- ROOP (programming language)
- Roop County, Nevada, United States
- Straupe, a village in the Pārgauja municipality of Latvia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.