Root of all evil
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Root of all evil may refer to:
- The Root of All Evil (album), a 2009 album by Swedish death metal band Arch Enemy
- "The Root of All Evil", part of the Twelve-step Suite and the first track of the album Octavarium, by Dream Theater
- The Root of All Evil (EP), Japanese work by all-female tribute band Iron Maidens
- "Money Is the Root of All Evil", a 1940s song by Whitney and Kramer, featured in the film High Time
- "The Root of All Evil", a song by The Beautiful South
- "Root of All Evil", a song by The Underachievers from their debut mixtape Indigoism
Film, television and radio
- The Root of All Evil (1947 film), British drama starring Michael Rennie
- The Root of All Evil?, a 2006 UK television documentary discussing religious faith and starring Richard Dawkins
- Lewis Black's Root of All Evil, a television series aired on Comedy Central featuring comedian Lewis Black
- The Root of All Evil Radio Show, a radio show broadcast from KFAI in Minneapolis hosted by Earl Root
- "The Root of All Evil", a short story by Graham Greene
- The Root of All Evil, a User Friendly webcomic compilation book alluding to the Unix concept of the root user
- 25.8 The root of the number "666". A number widely considered "The devil's number"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Root of all evil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.