Roper is a craftsman who makes ropes; a ropemaker.
It may also refer to:
- Roper v. Simmons
- Roper resonance, an unstable subatomic particle
- Roper Industries
- Roper-Logan-Tierney model of nursing
- USS Roper (DD-147), an American navy ship
- Roper, a style of cowboy boot with a short heel and round toe
- Ropers, mascots of the Will Rogers High School
- Roper, a Whirlpool Corporation brand of household appliances
- Roper (band), an American Christian pop-punk band
- The Ropers, an American sitcom
- Roper (Dungeons & Dragons), a magical beast in a fantasy role playing game
- The Margaret B. Roper, a schooner of 393 net tons which collided with the Fannie Brown on 26 Dec 1899 off the coast of Cape Hatteras, sinking the Brown
- Roper Yard, a Union Pacific freight yard in Salt Lake City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- The Margaret B. Roper, 103 Fed. Rep. 886, a case before the U.S. District Court in South Carolina 02 Aug 1900