From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up roquet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roquet may refer to:
- Ghislaine Roquet (1926–2016), Companion of the Order of Canada
- Martinique's anole, a species of lizard whose scientific name is Anolis roquet
- Roquet, the technique of hitting an adjacent opponent's ball in croquet
- Roque, an American version of croquet
- Le Roquet, a comics convention founded by Dylan Horrocks
- roquet, a French term of disparagement for a small dog
- Roquette Frères, a starch production company
- Roquettes, Haute-Garonne, France; a commune
- Roquetes (disambiguation)
- Roquette (disambiguation)
- Rocket (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roquet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.