From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rosalie or rosalie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rosalie may refer to:
In theater and film:
- Rosalie (musical), a 1928 musical by the Gershwins and others
- Rosalie (film), a 1937 film version of the musical with songs mostly by Cole Porter
- Rosalie, an award winning 1966 short film by the Polish film director Walerian Borowczyk
- Rosalie, Dominica, a town in Saint David Parish, Dominica
- Rosalie, Nebraska, a village in Thurston County, Nebraska, United States
- Rosalie, a locality of Paddington, Queensland, Australia
- Rosalie Levasseur (1749-1826), French soprano billed as Mlle Rosalie
- "Rosalie" (song), a 2008 song by Swiss Rapper Bligg from 0816
- "Rosalie", a song by Bob Seger from Back in '72 covered by Thin Lizzy on their album Fighting and by The Sheepdogs as a charity single whose proceeds went to the Rosalie Trombley Scholarship.
- "Rosalie", a 1978 song by Carlos
- "My Sweet Rosalie", 1976 single by Brotherhood of Man
- "Rosalie", a 1937 Cole Porter song (from the musical of the same name).
- "Rosalie", a 2012 song by Concrete Blonde
In other uses:
- Rosalie Mansion, a National Historic Landmark in Natchez, Mississippi, USA
- Citroën Rosalie, a light-weight racing car manufactured in the 1930s
- Rosalie Rendu or Sr. Rosalie (1786–1856), venerated by the Roman Catholic Church
- Tropical Storm Rosalie (disambiguation)
- Rosalia (disambiguation)
- Rosella (disambiguation)
- Plague Chapel of St. Rosalie, a one-nave chapel in Košice, eastern Slovakia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosalie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.