From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rosana may refer to:
- Rosana, São Paulo, a municipality in the state of São Paulo, Brazil
- Rosana Arbelo, a Spanish language singer from the Canary Islands
- Rosana dos Santos Augusto, a Brazilian football player
- "Rosana" (Wax song), a song by American rapper Wax
- Rosana, a male Kisii(Abagusii tribe) name from Western Kenya literally meaning "forest, or wilderness". The name is symbolic of prominence, endurance, self-reliance and strength. It is derived from the word "orosana" in Ekegusii meaning "a forest".
Rosana, as from the Kisii folklore manuscripts in Western Kenya libraries.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.