Rose Tattoo (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rose Tattoo is an Australian rock group formed in 1976. Rose Tattoo may also refer to:
- Rose Tattoo (Rose Tattoo album), a 1978 album by Rose Tattoo
- Rose Tattoo (Tiffany album), a 2011 album by Tiffany
- The Rose Tattoo (album), a 1983 album by Freddie Hubbard
- "Rose Tattoo" (song), a song by Dropkick Murphys from their 2013 album Signed and Sealed in Blood
- The Rose Tattoo, a 1951 play by Tennessee Williams
- The Rose Tattoo (film), a 1955 movie based upon the Tennessee Williams play
- Rose Tattoo (comics), a character in Wildstorm Comics first appearing in 1996
- The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Rose Tattoo, a 1996 video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rose Tattoo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.