Rose of Jericho
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rose of Jericho or Jericho rose may refer to:
Plant common names
- Anastatica, a monotypic genus with the type species Anastatica hierochuntica
- Selaginella lepidophylla, a species of desert plant in the spikemoss family (Selaginellaceae)
- Pallenis hierochuntica, a species of Pallenis that is notable for being a resurrection plant
- Rose of Jericho is a desert plant that opens when moisture is present and closes up as if dead during short or long dry spells. Due to this dramatic effect it is popular in terrariums.
- "The Rose of Jericho", a song by trance music DJ BT
- Rose of Jericho, a rock band from San Antonio, Texas
- Rose of Jericho, a performance art festival
- Rose of Jericho, song by Eleventh Dream Day
- Rose of Jericho, dam of Dr Devious
- An erotic tattoo depicting a vagina, the petals being the labia, but all somewhat hidden within the petals of a rose. It is frequently mentioned and described in John Irving's novel Until I Find You.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rose of Jericho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.