This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Early life and education
Sassoon was born in the United Kingdom.
In 1988 she earned a Ph.D. from the Department of Typography and Graphic Communication at the University of Reading in Berkshire, England. Sassoon's personal papers are held in the archives of University of London's Institute of Education.
- The Acquisition of a Second Writing System (Intellect) originally published in 1995, reprinted in 2004.
- The Art and Science of Handwriting (Intellect) originally published in 1993, reprinted in 2004.
- Computers and Typography 2 ([[Intellect (publisher)|Intellect]]) Bristol 2003
- Creating letterforms : calligraphy and lettering: an introductory guide (Thames & Hudson) with Patricia Lovett. 1992
- Handwriting of the Twentieth Century (Routledge)1999
- Handwriting: The Way to Teach it (Paul Chapman) 2003
- The Practical Guide to Calligraphy (Thames & Hudson) London 1982, reprinted in 2005
- Practical Guide to Children's Handwriting (Hodder & Stoughton) London 1983
- The Practical Guide to Lettering (Thames & Hudson) London 1986
- Signs Symbols and Icons (with Albertine Gaur) (Intellect) Bristol 1995
- Teach Yourself Better Handwriting (Hodder & Stoughton) 2009
List of Sassoon fonts
- Sassoon Primary Infant
- Sassoon Primary Infant Medium
- Sassoon Primary Infant Bold
- Sassoon Primary Type
- Sassoon Primary Type Medium
- Sassoon Primary Type Bold
- Sassoon Sans
- Sassoon Sans Medium
- Sassoon Sans Bold
- Sassoon Type Sans
- Sassoon Type Sans Medium
- Sassoon Type Sans Bold
- Sassoon Italic Regular
- Sassoon Italic Medium
- Sassoon Primary Type Medium Condensed
- Sassoon Penned
- Sassoon Penned Medium
- Sassoon Penned Bold
- Gerda Breuer and Julia Meer: Women in Graphic Design, Jovis/Berlin 2012, ISBN 978-3-86859-153-8, p. 195, 541, 543.
- Sassoon, Rosemary (2016). Lettering. From formal to informal. London: Unicorn Press. ISBN 9781910065969.
|This British biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This typography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|