From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Early life and education
Sassoon was born in the United Kingdom.
- The Acquisition of a Second Writing System (Intellect) originally published in 1995, reprinted in 2004.
- The Art and Science of Handwriting (Intellect) originally published in 1993, reprinted in 2004.
- Computers and Typography 2 ([[Intellect (publisher)|Intellect]]) Bristol 2003
- Creating letterforms : calligraphy and lettering: an introductory guide (Thames & Hudson) with Patricia Lovett. 1992
- Handwriting of the Twentieth Century (Routledge)1999
- Handwriting: The Way to Teach it (Paul Chapman) 2003
- The Practical Guide to Calligraphy (Thames & Hudson) London 1982, reprinted in 2005
- Practical Guide to Children's Handwriting (Hodder & Stoughton) London 1983
- The Practical Guide to Lettering (Thames & Hudson) London 1986
- Signs Symbols and Icons (with Albertine Gaur) (Intellect) Bristol 1995
- Teach Yourself Better Handwriting (Hodder & Stoughton) 2009
List of Sassoon fonts
- Sassoon Primary Infant
- Sassoon Primary Infant Medium
- Sassoon Primary Infant Bold
- Sassoon Primary Type
- Sassoon Primary Type Medium
- Sassoon Primary Type Bold
- Sassoon Sans
- Sassoon Sans Medium
- Sassoon Sans Bold
- Sassoon Type Sans
- Sassoon Type Sans Medium
- Sassoon Type Sans Bold
- Sassoon Italic Regular
- Sassoon Italic Medium
- Sassoon Primary Type Medium Condensed
- Sassoon Penned
- Sassoon Penned Medium
- Sassoon Penned Bold
- Gerda Breuer and Julia Meer: Women in Graphic Design, Jovis/Berlin 2012, ISBN 978-3-86859-153-8, p. 195, 541, 543.
- Sassoon, Rosemary (2016). Lettering. From formal to informal. London: Unicorn Press. ISBN 9781910065969.
|This British biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This typography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|