Rosetta Stone (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Rosetta Stone is an ancient artifact used to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphs.
Rosetta Stone may also refer to:
- Rosetta Stone (project), a contemporary project to create near permanent archive of 1,000 languages
- Rosetta Stone (company), a software company
- Rosetta Stone (software), language learning software
- Rosetta Stone (band), a British gothic-rock band formed in 1988
- Rosetta Stone (1970s band), a rock band formed in 1977 by ex-Bay City Roller Ian Mitchell
- "Rosetta Stone", a song by Kristin Hersh performed by Throwing Muses
- "Rosetta Stoned", a song on the album 10,000 Days by Tool
- Rosetta Stone, a pen name used by Dr. Seuss for his book Because a Little Bug Went Ka-Choo; see Dr. Seuss bibliography
- Rosetta Pebble, acoustic folk ensemble
- Rosetta (disambiguation)
- Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone, a 1990 video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosetta Stone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.