Jump to navigation Jump to search
Roslin may refer to:
- Roslin, Midlothian (sometimes spelt Rosslyn or Roslyn), a village in Midlothian, south of Edinburgh, Scotland
- Roslin Castle
- Roslin Institute, where Dolly the Sheep was cloned
- Battle of Roslin, 1303
- Barony of Roslin
United States of America
- Alexander Roslin (1718–1793), Swedish painter
- Gaby Roslin (born 1964), British television presenter
- Helisaeus Roeslin (1544–1616), German physician, astrologer and astronomer, 1544-1616
- Toros Roslin, 13th-century Armenian Byzantine-style manuscript illuminator (active 1256-1268)
- Laura Roslin, a main character from Battlestar Galactica
- Roslin Frey (also written as 'Roslyn'), a minor character from A Song of Ice and Fire
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roslin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.