From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Roslin (disambiguation))
Roslin may refer to:
- Roslin, Midlothian, (sometimes spelt Rosslyn or Roslyn) a village in Midlothian, south of Edinburgh, Scotland, Home to the famous Rosslyn Chapel
- Roslin Castle
- Roslin Institute, where Dolly the Sheep was cloned
- Battle of Roslin, 1303
- Barony of Roslin
United States of America
- Toros Roslin, a 13th-century Armenian Byzantine-style manuscript illuminator (active 1256-1268)
- Helisaeus Roeslin, German physician, astrologer and astronomer, 1544-1616
- Alexander Roslin, Swedish painter, 1718-1793
- Gaby Roslin, British television presenter.
- Laura Roslin, a main character from Battlestar_Galactica#2003_reimagining
- Roslin Frey (also written as Roslyn), a minor character from A Song of Ice and Fire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roslin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.