Rossum can mean:
- Allen Rossum (born 1975), an American football cornerback and return specialist
- Emmy Rossum (born 1986), an American actress and singer-songwriter
- Kristin Rossum (born 1976), an American convicted of murdering her husband
Rossum is the name of several villages in the Netherlands:
- R.U.R. (Rossum's Universal Robots), a 1921 science fiction play by Karel Čapek
- The Rossum Corporation, a fictional organization in the television series Dollhouse, named after R.U.R.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rossum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.