From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rostand may refer to:
- Edmond Rostand (1868–1918), French poet and dramatist
- Jean Rostand (1894–1977), French biologist and philosopher, son of Edmond
- Maurice Rostand (1883–1946), French playwright, son of Edmond
- Rostand Island, and island in Antarctica named for Jean
- Other people
- André Rostand, Malagasy politician
- Antoine Rostand (born 1963), French businessman
- Rostand Melaping (born 1978), Cameroonian judoka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rostand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.