Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rote in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rote can refer to:
- Jason Butler Rote, American TV writer
- Kyle Rote (1928–2002), American football player and father of:
- Kyle Rote, Jr. (born 1950), American soccer player
- Ryan Rote (born 1982), baseball pitcher
- Tobin Rote (1928–2000), American quarterback in the National, American and Canadian Football Leagues
- Rote learning
- Rote Island, an island in Indonesia
- Crwth, a Welsh instrument
- Return on tangible equity, an economic concept
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rote.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.