|Look up roughness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roughness may refer to:
- Surface roughness, the roughness of a surface
- International Roughness Index, the roughness of a road
- Hydraulic roughness, the roughness of land and waterway features
- Roughness in psychoacoustics refers to the level of dissonance.
- The 'roughness' of a line or surface, measured numerically by the Hausdorff dimension
- Roughness/resel, the resel/roughness of an image/volume.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roughness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.