From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roussillon may refer to:
- County of Roussillon, the medieval entity
- Roussillon (Catalan Rosselló) Corresponding roughly to the present-day southern French département of Pyrénées-Orientales (Eastern Pyrenees) and which was one of the historical counties of the former Principality of Catalonia
- The southern area of the Languedoc-Roussillon, a region of France
- Roussillon Regional County Municipality, Quebec, a municipal county in Quebec, Canada
Roussillon is also the name several communes of France:
- Roussillon, an alternative name for the Spanish/French wine grape Grenache
- Alicante Bouschet, a Portuguese wine grape that is also known as Roussillon
- Countess of Rousillon, Isabella of Majorca
- Rousillon (horse) (1981-2009), a racehorse
- Rousillon Rupes, a scarp on Titania, a moon of Uranus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roussillon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.