Royal Comics Syndicate
Royal Comics Syndicate is a Finnish comics syndicate that was founded in 2004 by comic artist Timo Kähkönen. The syndicate's ongoing goal is to internationalize domestic comics by operating as an agent for comic artists and selling the publishing rights to newspapers, magazines, and other media, on their behalf. Kähkönen's most famous comic is Paikallisuutisia (Local News).
Royal is currently distributing six comics series:
- Paikallisuutisia (Local News)
- Kapine (Tin-Bin)
- Loikan vuoksi (Urban Leap)
- Musta hevonen (Dark Side of the Horse)
- Sekametsä (Mixed Forest)
- Viljo ja Esteri (Bill and Esther)
- Royal Comics Syndicate website
- Scientific Research on Internationalizing Domestic Comics - About Royal Comics Syndicate, on pages 22, 23, and 43.
- Royal Comics Syndicate on Ylioppilaslehti maganize - An article covering the significance of the syndicate and about its expansion to abroads.
- Ministry of Education focuses on comics and fashion in cultural export efforts
|This article about a comics publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Finland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|