From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rubina may refer to:
- Antidesma, a tropical plant genus of about 170 species from the family Phyllanthaceae
- Rubina (composition), by Joe Satriani
- Rubina (actor) (born 1984), Indian actress
- Rubina Berardo (born 1982), Portuguese politician and Member of the Assembly of the Republic
- Rubina Ali (born 1999), Indian child actress who played the younger version of Latika in Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
- Rubina Ashraf, Pakistani TV actress
- Rubina Marivonne Haroon, Regional Representative for Eastern and Southern Africa for WWF International
- Rubina Kuraoka (born 1987), German voice actor
- Rubina Rana (1956–2003), Pakistani Norwegian politician for the Labour Party
- Rubina Dilaik (born 1987), Indian actress
- Dina Rubina (born 1953), Russian-Israeli prose writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rubina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.