From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rubra, red in Latin, may refer to :
- Rubra, an Edenist serpent, a character of the Night's Dawn trilogy
and also :
- Folliculitis rubra, a genodermatose
- Granulosis rubra nasi, a rare familial disease of children occurring on the nose, cheeks, and chin
- Lochia rubra, the cruenta, the first post-partum vaginal discharge red in color because of the large amount of blood it contains
- Miliaria rubra, a skin disease marked by small and itchy rashes
- Pityriasis rubra pilaris, the Devergie's disease, lichen ruber acuminatus or lichen ruber pilaris, a group of chronic disorders characterized by reddish orange, scaling plaques and keratotic follicular papules
- Saxa Rubra, a village and station on the Flaminian Way 9 miles from Rome
- Terra Rubra, a place in Maryland, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rubra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.