From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rudyard may refer to:
- Rudyard, Mississippi, United States, an unincorporated community
- Rudyard, Montana, United States, a census-designated place
- Rudyard Township, Michigan, United States
- Rudyard, Staffordshire, England, a village
- Rudyard Lake, in Rudyard, Staffordshire, a reservoir
- Rudyard Griffiths (born 1970), TV anchor
- Rudyard Kipling (1865–1936), English author and poet
- Rudyard Spencer (born 1944), Jamaican politician and Minister of Health
- John Rudyard (1650-c. 1718), second builder of the Eddystone Lighthouse (1708)
- Thomas Rudyard (1640–1692), first deputy governor of East New Jersey
- Benjamin Rudyard (1572–1658), an English poet and politician
- Ridyard, a surname derived from Rudyard, Staffordshire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rudyard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.