Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ruhe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ruhe is a German surname
- Ruhe (Māori chief) (? - 1865) Ngāpuhi iwi (tribe) in northern New Zealand
- Johann Friedrich Ruhe (1699 - 1776) German composer
- Volker Rühe (1942) German politician affiliated to the CDU. German Defence minister from April 1, 1992
- Michael Ruhe (1980) German rower at the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Barnaby Ruhe American artist
- Martin Ruhe (born 1970) German cinematographer known for his work on the film Harry Brown
- Brian Ruhe (1974) American former ice sledge hockey player
- Ruhe, meine Seele!, Op. 27, No. 1, composed by Richard Strauss in 1894.
- Kluge-Ruhe Aboriginal Art Collection of the University of Virginia
- Ruhe (song), Schiller
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ruhe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.