Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rump may refer to:
- Rump (animal)
- Rump steak, slightly different cuts of meat in Britain and America
- Rump kernel, software run in userspace that offers kernel functionality in NetBSD
- Rump cabinet
- Rump legislature
- Rump organization
- Rump Parliament, an English parliament formed in 1648
- Rump party
- Rump Senate, during the Twelfth Texas Legislature
- Rump state; see List of rump states
- Rump, Gerhard Charles, art historian and theorist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rump.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.