Run On (band)
|Origin||New York City, United States|
|Genres||Indie rock, art rock|
Run On were an American art rock band based in New York City, formed in 1993. The group originally consisted of Rick Brown, Sue Garner and Alan Licht. This line-up recorded the single Days Away and released it on Ajax in 1994. The EP On/Off was issued through Matador in 1995 and according to Licht a vast improvement over the band's previous effort. Newgarden was replaced by Katie Gentile after the release of Run On's debut album. No Way, released in 1997, found the band exploring acid rock and Indian music territories while remaining rooted in classic rock.
- Studio albums
- Schinder, Scott (2007). "Run On". Trouser Press. Retrieved March 31, 2013.
- Phares, Heather. "Run On". Allmusic. Retrieved March 31, 2013.
- Warburton, Dan. "An Extended Conversation with Alan Licht". Transatlantic Magazine. Retrieved March 31, 2013.
- Smithee, Alan (1995). "Alan Licht". Teen Looch. Retrieved March 31, 2013.
- Smithee, Alan. "Run On". Matador Records. Archived from the original on September 20, 2012. Retrieved March 31, 2013.