Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Meaning||Japanese: "Mighty Strength"|
|Related names||Aruna, Luna|
|Look up runa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Runa may refer to:
- The alternate name of Luna from the Casshan/Casshern series
- Runa (band), a Celtic-music band from Newtown, PA
- SS Runa, a British cargo ship in service 1949-64
- Runa Tokisaka from the thirteen-episode anime, The SoulTaker. She is the twin sister of Kyosuke Date.
- The alternate name of Luna Platz from Mega Man Star Force
- Runa Rindo from Fairy Navigator Runa
- Runa LLC, an American and Ecuadorian beverage company
- Runa, an Utgar Minion Kyrie character from the HeroScape miniature wargame
- A person who speaks Quechua
- Runa Yomozuki from the manga/anime series Kakegurui. She is one of the members of the student council.
- Runa Islam (born 1970), artist
- Runa Laila (born 1952), singer
- Runa Basu, Test and One Day International cricketer
- Runa Kanom born 1985
Blogger Humanitarian Worker Designer
- Runa Akiyama (born 1954), actress
- Runa Imai (born 2000), swimmer
- Runa Takamura (1952–2004), J-pop singer, actress, and dancer
- Runa Lucienne (born 1988), model, actress
- Runa Førde (born 1933), painter, illustrator and graphic artist
- Runa Vikestad (born 1984), footballer
- Runa Reta (born 1980), squash player
- Runa Pradhan (born 1984), swimmer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Runa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.