Running mate (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up running mate or running mates in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A running mate is a person running on a joint ticket in an election.
Running Mate(s) or The Running Mate may also refer to:
- "Running Mates" (Family Guy), an episode
- "Running Mates" (The West Wing episode)
- Running Mates (1992 film), a film starring Diane Keaton and Ed Harris
- Running Mates (2000 film), a television film starring Tom Selleck and Laura Linney
- The Running Mate (TV drama), an Irish miniseries, winner of a 2008 Irish Film & Television Award
- The Running Mate, a novel by Joe Klein
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Running mate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.