Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up runoff or run off in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Runoff, run-off or RUNOFF may refer to:
- RUNOFF, the first computer text-formatting program
- Runoff or run-off, another name for bleed, printing that lies beyond the edges to which a printed sheet is trimmed
- Runoff or run-off, a stock market term
- Runoff curve number, an empirical parameter used in hydrology
- Runoff model (reservoir), a mathematical model describing the relationship between rainfall and surface runoff (see below) in a rainfall catchment area or watershed
- Runoff voting system, also known as the two-round system, a voting system where a second round of voting is used to elect one of the two candidates receiving the most votes in the first round
- Instant-runoff voting, an extension or variation of runoff voting where a second round can be rendered unnecessary by voters ranking candidates in order of preference
- Run-off area, a racetrack safety feature
- Surface runoff, the flow of water over land as a consequence of rain, melting snow, etc.
- Runoff voting (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "runoff ", "run-off " or "run off ".
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Runoff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.