From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up runway in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A runway is a strip of land at an airport on which aircraft can take off and land.
Runway may also refer to:
- Runway (fashion), a narrow, usually elevated platform that runs into an auditorium, used by models
- Runway (game show), a UK daytime quiz programme
- Runway (Transformers), a fictional character in the various Transformers universes
- Runway (2004 film), a Malayalam (India) film, a crime drama centred on a spirit smuggler
- Runway (2009 film), a Hindi action film
- Runway (2010 film), a Bangladeshi film directed by Tareque Masud, centred on a boy living near an airport
- Runway, a Japanese studio album recorded by the South Korean girl group AOA released in 2016
- Runway, a fictional fashion magazine in the novel The Devil Wears Prada and the adapted film
- Runway TV, a TV channel focused on fashion
- Runway is time during which a newly founded business is not yet making a profit and is relying on money from investors.
- The roll way in a rubber-tyred metro
- Runway bus, in computer circuitry, a front side bus developed by HP
- Project Runway, an American reality television series
- Runaway (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Runway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.