Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rusher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rusher may refer to:
- Rusher (gridiron football), any football player who rushes
- List of NFL rushing yards leaders
- List of NFL rushing champions
- List of NFL teams with multiple 1000 yard rushers
- The Doak Walker Award, a trophy awarded annually to a chosen U.S. college football running back
- The Jim Brown Award, a trophy awarded annually to a chosen NCAA running back
- Fan of the band Big Time Rush
- Brandy Rusher, a model and contestant on the 4th "cycle" of U.S. reality-competition television show "America's Next Top Model"
- Daniel Ruczko, a.k.a. Rusher, a German musician & music producer
- Jack Rusher, a bronze medal-winning U.S. Olympic rower
- Matt Bloom, a.k.a. Rusher Road, a U.S. professional wrestler (a.k.a. Lord Tensai, Prince Albert, A-Train, and Giant Bernard)
- William A. Rusher, a U.S. political columnist and one of the founders of the U.S. conservative movement
- The Rusher Hotel, a.k.a. the Great Southern Hotel, a historic U.S. hotel in Brinkley, Arkansas
- A loyal fan of The Morning Rush, a Philippine weekday morning radio show
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rusher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.