Russell Arunbhai Mehta
|Title||Managing director, Rosy Blue India|
Russell Arunbhai Mehta is an Indian businessman. He is the managing director of Rosy Blue India, the Indian arm of the family-owned Belgian/Indian diamond company Rosy Blue.
Rosy Blue is ranked in the top six diamond companies of India.
Russell Mehta and his uncle Dilip Mehta, CEO of Rosy Blue, appear in both the Panama Papers and the Paradise Papers. "The Mehtas, the prominent Indian diamond business family, have figured on every black-money list obtained by the government or revealed by the ICIJ-The Indian Express investigation so far — Liechtenstein, British Virgin Islands, HSBC Geneva and Panama Papers. They show up in Appleby records as well."
Mehta's son Viraj Mehta married to Nisha Sheth, daughter of Bharath Sheth of Great Estern Shipping family in 2012.
In May 2017 in Bahrain, their youngest daughter Diya Mehta married Ayush Jatia, son of Amit Jatia who holds the McDonald's franchise for the west and south of India through his company, Hardcastle Restaurants.
- IANS (4 March 2018). "Ambani scion Akash to be betrothed to diamantaire's daughter Shloka Mehta?". gulfnews.com. Retrieved 6 March 2018.
- "India's six diamond kings: Six entrepreneurs minting money in Rs 70,000 crore industry - India's diamond kings: Six entrepreneurs minting money in Rs 70,000 crore industry". The Economic Times. Retrieved 6 March 2018.
- "Paradise Papers: on all black money lists, leading diamond firm Rosy Blue is back". indianexpress.com. 8 November 2017. Retrieved 6 March 2018.
- "Diamonds are a boy's best friend too". telegraphindia.com. Retrieved 6 March 2018.
- "Who is Shloka Mehta – rumoured fiancée of Akash Ambani". india.com. 5 March 2018. Retrieved 6 March 2018.