Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rustic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rustic may refer to:
- Rustic moths, various noctuid moths of subfamilies Hadeninae and Noctuinae, including
- The rustic, (Hoplodrina blanda, Hadeninae)
- The rustic (Cupha erymanthis), a brush-footed butterfly
- Rustic sphinx (Manduca rustica), a hawkmoth
- Rustic, Toronto, a neighbourhood in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Rustication (architecture), a masonry technique mainly employed in Renaissance architecture
- Rustic architecture, an informal architectural style in the United States and Canada with several variations
- Rustic Sign Posting, an informational use of creating a sign with rustic like qualities. Mainly used in FTC Robotics Programs.
In palaeography and calligraphy:
- Rustic capitals, a formal Roman script
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rustic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.