Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rustic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rustic may refer to:
- Rustic moths, various noctuid moths of subfamilies Hadeninae and Noctuinae, including
- The rustic, (Hoplodrina blanda, Hadeninae)
- The rustic (Cupha erymanthis), a brush-footed butterfly
- Rustic sphinx (Manduca rustica), a hawkmoth
- Rustic, Toronto, a neighbourhood in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Rustication (architecture), a masonry technique mainly employed in Renaissance architecture
- Rustic architecture, an informal architectural style in the United States and Canada with several variations
- Rustic Sign Posting, an informational use of creating a sign with rustic like qualities. Mainly used in FTC Robotics Programs.
In palaeography and calligraphy:
- Rustic capitals, a formal Roman script
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rustic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.