November 10, 1977
Ryan Kahn (born November 10, 1977), known as a career coach and television personality. Ryan Kahn is founder of The Hired Group, author of Hired! The Guide for the Recent Grad, and star of Hired on MTV Networks.
Kahn, a Southern California native from Newport Coast, graduated with an undergraduate degree from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. He continued his education with a focus degree in Music Business from UCLA’s Entertainment Studies program.
His success in garnering internships and passion for helping others led him to guest speaking spots at UCLA’s entertainment courses to discuss “How to Break into the Business.” Kahn continued advising young professionals by utilizing his extensive network to place hundreds of students in "dream opportunities".
As an avid music fan, Ryan spends his free time playing bass in a Los Angeles based band, The Night Riders which has headlined on Hollywood’s world-famous Sunset Strip. And, to help support and inspire the next generation of musicians, he founded Rock Start, a charity that donates musical instruments to children in need. 
The Night Riders, My Favorite Color is Blonde, lead bass and vocals (2010)
Elevation, Mystery of Sound, lead bass and vocals (2004)
Surefire, Self Titled, lead bass and vocals (2001)
Chewbacca and Friends, Self Titled, lead guitar (1996)
Founder of Rock Start (2009)
Hired! The Guide for the Recent Grad
- "First Monday: New in business TV, movies, books, magazines". USA Today. 2010-05-02.
- "MTV - You're Hired". lasplash.com. 2010-04-24.
- Plank, Willa (2010-05-11). "'MTV Hired' Teaches Job Interview Dos and Don'ts". wsj.com.
- "'MTV Hired': Ryan Kahn helps college grads get the job done". Chicago Tribune. 2010-05-13.
- ""HIRED!" GETS THE JOB DONE". Young Hollywood. 2010-05-25. Archived from the original on 2010-05-29.
- "'MTV Hired' gets the job done". The Sudbury Star. 2010-05-11.
- "'The Pros and Cons of Job Hopping". Forbes. 2013-03-08.
- "'The Hired Group". Ryan Kahn. 2013-04-11.
- "'How to Get Your Co-Workers To Like You Better". Forbes. 2013-02-06.