Ryan Kelly (singer)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ryan John Kelly is a Northern Irish singer.
Early life and education
Born on 6 November 1978, Ryan John Kelly is from a village called The Moy, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. He is the youngest of three children (two boys and a girl). Kelly earned two degrees from the Queen's University Belfast, being a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and a Graduate Diploma in Advanced Accounting.
When he was seven, Kelly started to sing publicly. He has always had a deep passion for music and theater.
Kelly is a current member of the Irish band Celtic Thunder, but he maintains his early musical background a solo singer. His first solo album, released in 2010 is called "In Time"; his second, "Life", was released in 2013. With fellow Celtic Thunder singer and band member Neil Byrne, the duo have released three albums - "Acoustically Irish", in 2013, and 'Byrne and Kelly: Live in Australia', in 2014; and "Echoes" in 2016
- Kelly, Antionette (9 October 2010). "Celtic Thunder's own Ryan dishes the goods". IrishCentral. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- Keddy, Genevieve Rafter (17 January 2011). "Celtic Thunder's Ryan Kelly Releases Solo CD". Broadway World. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- Alvarez, Olivia Flores (5 November 2012). "Update: The sound of thunder: A conversation with Ryan Kelly of Celtic Thunder". Houston Press. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- Patton, Kristi (3 September 2013). "Celtic Thunder singer given second shot at life". Penticton Western News. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- Boyd, Dale (19 February 2015). "Celtic Thunder returns to roots". Penticton Western News. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- Ryan Kelly FAQ (Celtic Thunder)