Ryan Knighton (born 1972) is a Canadian writer best known for writing about his blindness, in books such as Cockeyed: A Memoir and C'mon Papa – Dispatches from a dad in the dark. He teaches English and creative writing at Capilano University and lives in Vancouver with his wife and daughter.
Knighton performed in the June 2012 edition of Don't Tell My Mother!, a monthly showcase in which authors, screenwriters, actors and comedians share true stories they would never want their mothers to know.
- Cars (co-authored with George Bowering) (2002)
- Cockeyed: A Memoir (2006)
- C'Mon Papa: Dispatches from a Dad in the Dark (2012)
- Swing in the Hollow (2001)
- Knighton, Ryan (2006). Cockeyed: A Memoir, PublicAffairs, New York. ISBN 978-1-58648-440-8.
- Knighton, Ryan (2010). C'mon Papa – Dispatches from a dad in the dark, Alfred A. Knopf, Canada. ISBN 978-0-307-39669-3.
- source: experiencela.com access date 8 July 2012
- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1557151/%7C IMBD