Ryan McGarry (physician)
Education and training
McGarry studied at the Pennsylvania State University where he obtained a B.A. with a major in English in 2005, then attended the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine until 2009. As a med student at the University of Pittsburgh, McGarry participated in a four-week emergency medicine clerkship and research rotation at LA County/USC Medical Center. He did his residency in Emergency Medicine at the Keck School of Medicine of USC.
- Strauss, Bob (2014-06-27). "Dr. Ryan McGarry directs ER documentary 'Code Black'". Los Angeles Daily News. Retrieved 2016-02-25.
- "Medical Documentary from Weill Cornell Emergency Physician Premieres in New York". Weill Cornell Medical College. 2014-06-19. Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2016-02-25.
- "RYAN McGARRY, M.D. | Code Black I A look into America's busiest ER". codeblackmovie.com. Retrieved 2016-02-25.
- McCracken, Kristin (2014-06-11). "Q&A: Ryan McGarry on HIFF 2013 Best Documentary 'Code Black' - Hamptons International Film Festival". Hamptons International Film Festival. Retrieved 2016-02-25.
- "McGarry, Ryan". vivo.med.cornell.edu. Retrieved 2016-02-25.[dead link]
- Pifer, Jenelle (Spring 2014). "Code Black: A clerkship turns into a film festival favorite". pittmed.health.pitt.edu.
- "Residents". keck.usc.edu. Retrieved 2016-02-25.[dead link]