|Ryan Christopher Nagode|
|Born||East Aurora, NY|
|Known for||Chief Designer, RAM/SRT/Fiat USA Interior Studio at FCA|
Ryan Nagode is an automobile stylist, currently chief designer for RAM/SRT/Fiat USA Interior Studio at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA).
A graduate of the Cleveland Institute of Art Industrial Design Program in 2003, Nagode designed the exterior of the Dodge Avenger  and the Dodge Journey; the interior of the 2009 Dodge Ram and 2011 Jeep Wrangler; and directed the design studio for the 2013 RAM 1500/2500/3500 interiors, including the Laramie Longhorn and Limited models, as well as the 2013 Dodge Dart and the return of the 2013 SRT Viper.
Nagode is the son of Larry and Denise Nagode, grew up in East Aurora, NY  and graduated in 1998 from East Aurora High School. Nagode's father was also a graduate of the Cleveland Institute of Art in 1974, and was a student of Viktor Schreckengost and is Senior Designer at Fisher-Price  — where Ryan Nagode had also served a summer internship.
Nagode participated in the CIA's 5th annual Automotive Design Symposium, March 2, 2007 at the Cleveland Auto Show as well as the Cleveland Institute of Art'ss Future center for design and technology transfer, Design Values 2, June 1 through August 3, 2007.
The second generation Dodge Avenger, 2009 Dodge Journey, as well as the 2009 Dodge Ram Interior, styled by Ryan Nagode:
- "Avenger meets its rivals head-on". San Antonio Express-News, G. Chambers Williams III, 08/02/2007.
- "DRIVELINE: Dodge has strong hand in Journey". The London Free Press, Harry Pegg, February 8, 2008.
- Dodge Ram
- "On The Avenger, Dodge makes a big statement with its midsize car". Automotive Design and Production, Gary S. Vasilash.
- "East Aurora, N.Y., native found inspiration in designing Dodge Avenger". The Buffalo News, Matt Glynn, March 5, 2007.
- "Industrial Designer Viktor Schreckengost dead at 101". Metropolis Magazine, Paul Makovsky, February 4, 2008.
- "Automotive Design Symposium with the Cleveland Institute of Art enters 5th Year" (PDF). ClevelandAutoShow.com.
- "Design Values 2". future.cia.edu.