Rzewuski may refer to:
- Henryk Rzewuski (1791–1866), Polish Romantic-era journalist and novelist
- Seweryn Rzewuski (1743–1811), Polish-Lithuanian szlachcic
- Stanisław Ferdynand Rzewuski (1737–1786), Polish noble (szlachcic)
- Stanisław Mateusz Rzewuski (1642–1728), Polish noble (szlachcic)
- Wacław Rzewuski (1705–1779), Polish drama writer and poet as well as a military commander
- Stare Rzewuski, large village in Gmina Przesmyki, Siedlce County, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rzewuski.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.