From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sætre may refer to:
- Sætre, Buskerud, a village in Hurum municipality, Buskerud county, Norway
- Sætre, Hedmark, a village in Elverum municipality, Hedmark county, Norway
- Sætre, Møre og Romsdal, a village in Ørsta municipality, Møre og Romsdal county, Norway
- Johan Sætre (born 1952), Norwegian former ski jumper
- Lasse Sætre (born 1974), Norwegian former speed skater
- Magnar Sætre (1940-2002), Norwegian politician for the Labour Party
- Sætre (company), a Norwegian biscuit company established in 1883
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sætre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.