S. Philip Morgan
This article has multiple issues. Please help to improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
S. Philip Morgan (born 1953) is the Alan Feduccia Professor of Sociology at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill and a former Director of the Carolina Population Center. Morgan holds a master's and Ph.D. in sociology from the University of Arizona, and bachelor's in sociology from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill.
- 2014 Distinguished Professor of Sociology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- 2011 Recipient: Distinguished Career Award, Sociology of the Family Section, American Sociological Association 
- 2008 Norb F. Schaefer Professor of International Studies, Duke University, Durham, NC
- 2003 Elected President of the Population Association of America
- "Faculty Fellows — UNC Carolina Population Center". www.cpc.unc.edu. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "Past Distinguished Career Award Recipients". Sociology of the Family. Retrieved 2016-01-20.[permanent dead link]