Jump to navigation Jump to search
S. aureus may refer to:
- Scleropages aureus, a proposed species of the Asian arowana, a fish species native to Southeast Asia
- Senecio aureus, the golden ragwort, a perennial flowering plant species native to eastern North America
- Sericulus aureus, the flame bowerbird, a bird species endemic to rainforests of New Guinea
- Somatogyrus aureus, the golden pebblesnail, a minute freshwater snail species endemic to the United States
- Staphylococcus aureus, a facultatively anaerobic, Gram-positive coccus species and the most common cause of staph infections
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same abbreviated species scientific name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.