S. indica may refer to:
- Salvia indica, a herbaceous perennial plant species
- Saraca indica, the Ashoka tree, a plant species
- Sillago indica, the Indian whiting, a coastal marine fish species
- Singerina indica, the single species in the monotypic genus Singerina
- Sida indica, a synonym for Abutilon indicum, an invasive plant species
- Spathodea indica, a synonym for Oroxylum indicum, a tree species
- Sphaerotheca indica, a synonym for Podosphaera xanthii
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same abbreviated species scientific name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.