Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up SAIC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SAIC may refer to:
- SAIC Motor, a Chinese automaker formerly named Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago, one of America's largest accredited independent schools of art and design, located in the Loop in Chicago, Illinois
- Science Applications International Corporation, an American government contractor
- The former name of Leidos, the parent company of the current SAIC
- Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre
- Single antenna interference cancellation, a promising technology to boost the capacity of GSM networks without any needed change in the network
- South African Indian Congress, an organization founded in 1924 in Natal (now KwaZulu-Natal), South Africa
- Special Agent in Charge, a detective or investigator for a state, county, municipal, federal or tribal government
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce, an abolished authority in the People's Republic of China responsible for advancing legislation concerning the administration of industry and commerce
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SAIC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.